商务英语口语900句 - Unit 17卖方对支付方式的要求471.Our usual terms of payment are by confirmed , irrevocable letter of credit in our favour,
reaching us one month ahead of shipment.
472.We proposed to pay by 30 d/s.
473.The terms of payment we wish to adopt are confirmed and irrevocable letter of credit.
474.We should like to advise you that payment by collection is acceptable.
475.We would prefer you to pay in US dollars.
476.According to the contract, after receipt of the preliminary shipping advice, you are kindly
requested to open with the Bank of 中国 the relative L/C in our favour within ten days.
477.Payment of the purchase is to be effected by an irrevocable letter of credit in our favour,
payable by draft at sight in pounds sterling in London.
478.We don’t accept payment in US dollars. Please conclude the business in terms of Swiss
479.We require payment by L/C to reach us one month prior to the time of shipment.
480.We require immediate payment upon presentation of shipping documents.
481.Payment by irrevocable letter of credit is convenient for us and we shall draw a 60d/s bill
in your bank.
482.We will draw you a documentary draft at sight through our bank on collection basis.
483.Our terms of payment are 30-day credit period, not 60-day credit. It’s customary.
484.As usual, we should require of you an L/C to be issued through a first-rate bank.
485.It would be advisable for you to establish the covering L/C as early as possible enable us
to effect shipment in due time.
486.We propose paying by TT when the shipment is ready.
487.We regret having to inform you that we cannot accept payment by D/P.
488.We regret to say that we are unable to consider your request for payment under D/A
489.You can pay for all or part of the equipment and technology purchased from us in
490.Since you are not short of cash, we can arrange for your payment over 2 months without
charges of any kind.
491. As a special case , we may consider accepting your payments by D/P.
492.If the amount of each transaction is below $500, we agree to D/A days terms.
493.We could grant you the favourable terms of payment as D/A 45 days after sight.
494.In view of the small amount of this transaction, we are prepare to accept payment by D/P
495.D/P or D/A is only accepted if the amount involved for each transaction is less the
496.We request a 10% payment at the time of ordering . The remaining amount must be paid
within 60 days.
497.We can only accept 20% cash payment in local currency. The other 80% by L/C should
reach us 15 to 30 days before the delivery.
498. If the payment is made by installments, the annual interest is calculated by 6% and paid
off at the end of each year.
499.Full payments must be made within 60 days.
500.The telegraphic transfer shall reach the bank of 中国 at least five days before the
delivery date of vessel.
501.The letter of credit for each order shall reach us 30 days.
502.15-20 days prior to the date of delivery, you should pay against the presentation of the
drawn on the opening bank.
503.The payment shall be made by telegraphic transfer to the bank of 中国 , Head
office ,Beijing, 中国, for our account, within five business days after the contract signature
504.Advance payment of 25% of the contract value shall be paid within 30 days of the date
of signing the contract.
505.The payment shall be made by five annual installments of 20% each.
506.We require full payment within 45 days with a 15% discount for cash payment in
507.The total amount must be paid in full upon receipt of the shipping documents.
508.We require payment by L/C to reach us one month prior to the time of shipment.
509.You are requested to pay $5,000 as a down payment.
510.Ten percent of the contract value shall be paid in advance by cash, and 90% by sight
draft drawn under an L/C.