所在位置:英语口语 > 商务英语 > 商务英语口语900句 - Unit Sever 还盘

商务英语口语900句 - Unit Sever 还盘


161) We hope you will consider our counter-offer most favorably and tell us your decision at your earliest convenience
我方希望你方能考虑我们的还盘,给出一个最优惠的价格,并在方便的时候,尽早告诉我们你们的决定

162) We wish you will consider you price and give a new bid, so that there can be a possibility for us to meet halfway.
希望你们能重新考虑你们的价格,报出一个新的价格,这样我们双方才有可能各让半步

163) To accept the prices you quote would leave us with only a small profit on our sales because the principal demand in or city is for articles in the medium price range
接受你们报价的话,留给我们的利润就不多了,因為我方市场对商品的主要需求是中等价格范围内的货物

164) Your competitors are offering considerably lower prices and unless you can reduce your quotations, we shall have to buy elsewhere.
你们的竞争对手所报的价格要低得多,除非贵方降低报价,否则我们就从其他地方购货

165) To accept your present quotation would mean a heavy loss to us, not to speak of profit.
如接受你方现报价格,对我方来说是一个重大损失,更不要说利润了。

166) I wish to point out that your offers are higher than some of the quotations from your competitors in other countries.
我想指出的是你们的报盘比你们在其他国家的竞争对手所提报的一些价格要高

167) Your price really leaves no margin for reduction whatsoever
你们的价格确实没有还价或再减的餘地了吗?

168) We can obtain the same quality through another channel at a much lower price than that you quoted us.
同等质量的货物我们可以通过其他渠道买到,但价格却比你方的报价要低得多。

169) There is a big difference between your price and those of your competitors.
你们的报价和你们竞争对手所报价格之间的差距太大了。

170) We hope that you will quote us your rock-bottom price, otherwise we have no alternative but to place our orders elsewhere.
我们希望贵方能向我方报最低价,不然的话我方只能向其他商家下订单

171) If you insist on your original offer, it will reduce our profit considerably
如果贵方坚持原来的报价的话,我方的利润就会大幅度地下降

172) We didn’t expect that the discount you offer would be so low.
我方没有想到贵方给的折扣那麼低

173) Your price should be based on the actual situation of our customer.
贵方的价格应该按照我方客户的实际情况来确定

174) In our market, products of similar types are so many and with such low process that many of our regular customers may switch to other companies, I’m afraid.
在我方市场上,同类產品非常之多,价格又那麼低廉,恐怕我们的许多老各户会转而购买其他公司的產品。

175) Your offer is not acceptable because we have another supplier offering similar quality products at a 4% discount.
我公司不能接受贵方的报价,因為有另外一家厂商报同样品质的商品时有4%的折扣

176) Your quotation is by no means favorable with those of other origins.
同其他货源比,贵方的报价显然没有任何优惠之处。

177) I’m sorry to say that your prices are about 9% higher than those offered by other suppliers.
我很抱歉地说,贵方的报价比其他供货商的价格要高出大约9%

178) Compared with what is quoted by other suppliers, your price is uncompetitive.
同其他供应商所报价格相比,贵方的报价一点也不具竞争性

179) Your price compare unfavorably with your competitor’s
与贵方的竞争对手相比,你们所报价格一点也不占优势

180) Our counter-offer is well in line with the international market fair and reasonable.
我们的还盘完全符合国际市场的价格水平,公平,合理

181.Your offer is wider than we can consider.
你的出价比我们想象的要高。
182.We very much regret to state that our end user here find your price too high and out of
line with the prevailing market level.
我们很遗憾的声明:我们的消费者认为你的价格太高了,而且和普遍的市场价比,高的过分
了。
183.We appreciate the good quality of your goods but unfortunately we are not going to
accept the offer on your terms.
我们感谢你的商品质量这么好,但我们不会接受你的条件。
184.We find your prices are two high to be acceptable.
我们发现你的价格太高了,我们无法接受。
185.We regret to say that your offer is not at least encouraging.
我们很遗憾的告诉你的出价一丁点也不让我们满意。
186.The quotation submitted by you is too high.
你提交的报价太高了。
187.We regret that it is impossible for us to entertain the bid.
很抱歉,您的出价我们无法接受。
188.You are making us to pay too high price that will put us in a tide corner.
你方的价格太高,它会使得我方陷入困境。
189.It would be impossible for me to push any sales at such high prices.
你方的订价如此之高,我方根本无法推销。
190.Your price is beyond our expectation.
你方的价格超出了我们的预料。
191.You should know that the price of same product should be fixed differently in different
market, but yours is definitely too high in our market.
您应该知道同样产品因市场不同,定价应有不同。按照我们这里的市场行情,你们的价格也
太高了。
192.Your quotation of sewing machines is too high to be acceptable.
你们的缝纫机价格高的让人无法接受。
193.We regret to say that your price is on the high side, we do not think there is any
possibility of business unless you cut your price by 20%.
很遗憾,你方的价格偏高,如果你方不能降价20%,生意根本没办法谈成。
194.Your price has gone up so rapidly that it would be impossible for us to push any sales at
such a price.
你方的价格涨得太快,我方根本无法以如此高价销售你方产品。
195.We regret to say there is no possibility of business because of your high price.
很遗憾,因你方的价格也太高,根本没可能达成交易。
196.The price you offer is entirely unworkable.
你方的报价根本行不通。
197.If you hang on the original offer business is impossible.
如果你方坚持按原来报价,生意根本没办法谈下去
198.If you able to make the price easier , we might take a larger quality.
如果你方能出价更合理,我们可能会加大订单数量。
199.There is a little likelihood of concluding business at your price.
按你方价格,毫无可能达成交易。
200.We think your offer is not favorable for us to increase the market share on our end.
你方报价不利于增大我们这里的市场份额。

文章来源:网络  作者:未知 浏览次数:2309 相关文章 ·商务英语每日20句(1)
·商务英语口语报价每日一篇(1)
·商务英语口语报价每日一篇(2)
·商务英语口语报价每日一篇(3)
·商务英语口语报价每日一篇(4)
·商务英语口语报价每日一篇(5)
·商务英语口语报价每日一篇(6)
·商务英语口语报价每日一篇(7)