英语四级写作模板范文1) Directions: For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write a composition of no less than 150 words on the topic Should College Students Be Allowed to Live Off Campus? and base your composition on the following outline.
2) Directions: For this part, you are allowed thirty minutes to write a composition on the topic On Lottery Games. You should write at least 150 words, and base your composition on the outline (given in Chinese) below:
3) Directions: For this part you are allowed 30 minutes to write a short essay entitled TV Talent Show --- A Good Thing or Bad? You should write at least 150 words following the outline given below.
4) Directions: For this part, you are allowed thirty minutes to write a composition on the topic College Students’ Job Hunting. You should write at least 150 words, and base your composition on the outline (given in Chinese) below:
5) Directions: For this part, you are allowed thirty minutes to write a composition on the topic Food Safety. You should write at least 150 words, and base your composition on the outline (given in Chinese) below:
6) Directions: For this part, you are allowed thirty minutes to write a composition on the topic
Where There Is a Will, There Is a Way. You should write at least 150 words.
7) Directions: In this part you are allowed 30 minutes to write a composition of no less than 150 words on The Increase in the Number of Students Attending Graduate Entrance Exams. Study the following chart carefully and base your composition on the outline given below.
1. Describe the changes in the number of students attending graduate entrance exams in University X in the past decade.
2. Give possible reasons for the changes.
3. State your own choice.
8) Directions: For this part, you are allowed thirty minutes to write a composition on the topic Fighting Drug Abuse. You should write at least 150 words, and base your composition on the chart and the outline given below:
9) Directions: For this part, you are allowed thirty minutes to write a letter of invitation. You should write at least 150 words, and base your composition on the outline given in Chinese below:
10) Directions: For this part, you are allowed thirty minutes to write a composition on the topic “College Graduates Work as Village Officials”. You should write at least 150 words, and base your composition on the outline below:
Some college graduates choose to work as village officials.
1. Do you think it is a good idea?
2. What can they offer the countryside?
3. What can they gain from their village positions?
1.Should College Students Be Allowed to Live off Campus?
Some time ago, 中国’s Ministry of Education banned university students from renting private accommodation. To this people’s attitudes differ sharply. Some hold the positive view. They say that most students prefer to live off campus for the purpose of living with their boyfriends or girl friends, which might severely affect their study. Besides, living on campus can ensure the safety of students and facilitate communication between them.
However, many others hold the opposite view. They claim that the living conditions on campus are unbearable. The dormitory is usually crowded and badly equipped. Besides, the university cuts the electricity too early every night. Therefore, many students choose to live off campus in rented houses with the purpose of enjoying a reasonably better living environment and concentrating more on their studies.
As far as I am concerned, I tend to believe that universities should be more flexible towards the administration of dorms. The ban should never be a cut-off measure and special situations should be considered. Meanwhile, the school should try to upgrade the overall condition of dorms and provide all students with a better service at a low price.
(或Personally, I am in favor of the decision of 中国’s Ministry of Education. Anyway, college students, most aged 18-22, are still too young to control themselves or make proper decisions. Besides, living on campus promotes a sense of belonging by being closely connected with other students. This could truly be a valuable part of the four-year college education.)
2. On Lottery Games
There is no denying the fact that lottery games have become a hotly debated topic in 中国. Opinions on this issue differ from person to person. Some people believe that lottery games are beneficial in many ways. For one thing, they help collect money for the poor, the disabled and the cause of sports. For another, lottery games provide people with a means of entertainment or pastime.
Many others, however, hold the opposite view. They claim that lottery games are, in fact, a kind of gambling. People are tempted to earn money through their luck instead of down-to-earth labor. They also aruge that the ticket buyers attach more importance to the prizes than to the support of the disabled or the cause of sports.
As far as I am concerned,// Weighing the arguments of both sides, I believe that it is OK to buy lottery tickets. Anyway, it has been existence for many years and proved to be more beneficial than harmful. Actually, we don’t have to worry too much because facts have shown that most people can treat lottery games with a peaceful and normal mind.
(Personally, I think that both sides have something right. Actually, lottery games should be viewed as a two-edged sword, which presents us with both benefits and troubles. But we should not give up eating for fear of choking. The best policy, as I see it, is to maximize their advantages and minimize their unhealthy influence, so that they can benefit us in a better way.)
3. TV Talent Show --- A Good Thing or Bad?
An army of people today are fond of the TV talent show. They support it and see themselves as fans of one or another show star. They believe that the TV talent show can change one’s fortune. At least, they argue that, the show offers the opportunity to show and develop one’s talents.
On the contrary, a number of people hold the negative attitude to TV talent shows. They maintain that the TV talent show today is like a river that has risen to its flood level. It misleads the youth and makes them believe that they can make a fortune or become famous overnight. As a result, a lot of students can’t calm down to study on the show’s season. Some of them take interest in imitating their idol, so much so that they can hardly recognize themselves.
For my part, I believe that the TV talent show is like a double-edged sword, which can do both good and harm. Therefore, it is extremely important for us to face it properly. For one thing, the TV studios are supposed to create more positive and favorable shows. For another, the media ought to guide people, especially the young, to right way and refrain from exaggerating the effect of the show.
4. College Students’ Job Hunting
There is no denying the fact that job hunting is a grave problem with which college graduates are confronted. Reports are often heard upon the number of students who fail to find a job on graduation. Actually, the problem has become so widespread that it has severely affected the graduates’ life and hindered the development of economy.
A number of factors account for the problem, but the following are the most critical ones. First, in recent years, colleges and universities have enrolled so many students that the number of graduates are far greater than the need in the market. Secondly, many graduates would rather stay in large cities without suitable jobs to do than go to small towns or the country. Last but not least, the ongoing financial crisis and economic depression aggravate the difficulty in job-seeking.
In view of the seriousness of the problem, effective measures must be taken before things get worse. For one thing, it is essential that the government create more job opportunities by all means. For another, graduates should change their attitude towards employment and go to work in small cities and the country. With these measures taken, we have reasons to believe that the problem can be solved in the near future.
5. Food Safety
There is no denying the fact that food safety is a grave problem with which we are confronted. Reports are often heard upon food products of bad quality. The most notable instance might be the notorious San Lu milk powder scandal which has drawn considerable publicity in the past months. Actually, the problem has become so widespread that it has severely affected people’s life and hindered the development of economy.
Fake and shoddy food products are bound to generate severe consequences if we keep turning a blind eye to them. First and foremost, they directly infringe upon consumers’ rights, wasting their money and threatening their health and even lives. Besides, the production and sale of such food cause serious losses on the part of honest and lawful producers. Last but not least, the destruction of the food means a grievous waste of the nation’s resources.
In view of the seriousness of the problem, effective measures must be taken before things get worse. First, it is high time that pertinent laws and regulations were worked out and rigidly enforced to crack down on any production and circulation of substandard food products. Meanwhile, inactive and incompetent civil servants should be immediately purged from the team of food safety supervision and administration. Only with these measures taken can we expect a bright future of this nation.
·2008年6月英语四级作文考前预测 Please Protect Our World