101. In addition to the obvious problem--loneliness, another major obstacle, in my opinion, is the alien environment of campus.
102. Freshmen often get lost on campus; fail to find the way to dormitory or library.
103. Most important of all, apart from their hometown and parents, students couldn't catch sight of any familiar face and have to suffer from homelessness, which can cause certain serious mental disease.
104. In the first place, school authorities should provide far more services to help freshmen to get used to the new life as soon as possible.
105. The senior and junior students could share their own experience about how to overcome the difficulty they have ever met, how to adjust to the new environment with the new students.
106. At the same time, young people should be encouraged to communicate with their peers and develop their interpersonal skills, which may help them greatly to reduce dependence on their parents and are essential in the maintenance of healthy mental condition.
107. In conclusion, we must lay emphasis on this problem and make our maximum contribution to help them spend their first day on campus smoothly.
108. There is a general discussion over fashion in recent years. One of the questions under debate is whether a person should choose comfortable clothes, which he or she likes, regardless of fashion.
109. This issue is becoming a matter of concern for more and more people, especially for parents and experts in education.
110. Many young people always go into raptures at the merely mention of buying fashion clothes. And they seem to be attracted by colorful material, various styles of fashion clothes. There is nothing, they maintain, that can't be compared with fashion clothes. In fact, fashion clothes had become indispensable part of youngster's life.
111. Many people seem to overlook the basic fact: the major function of clothing is to keep us warm and comfortable.
112. Furthermore, people who addict to fashion clothes have to spend more time going shopping and pay more attention to the impression they make on others. As a result, it is impossible to devote enough time and energy in their study and job.
112a. No one can doubt the essential fact that the traffic problem over the last years has caused wide public concern all over the world. Experts in increasing numbers are beginning to believe that such situation would produce unfavorable effects on economic growth of local areas.
114. There are several reasons for this problem. One of the main reasons is that the number of vehicles is increasing much more rapidly than building of roads. Another primary reason is that there seem to be too many private cars and not enough public buses.
115. Meanwhile, the numbers of people, who have access to their own cars, have risen sharply in the recent years.
116. Moreover, many people, including drivers and cyclists, do not obey the traffic rules properly, especially at busy intersections. And this undoubtedly worsens the already grave situation.
117. The number of private cars in urban areas should be limited while the number of public buses should be increased.
118. When asked what kind of school they are willing to send their children to attend, many parents say they would choose a boarding school rather than day schools for their children.
119. Many survey show that people in increasing numbers are beginning to recognize that boarding school provides better environment and facilities for children.
120. At the same time, there are still many people who live under the traditional ideas that day schools play an extremely important role in children's study.